e day din go as i thought it'd be, depressin n all. on e verge of depression last nite in fact.. haha` but i m reli reli happi! cause.. everythin worked out jus fine. booked e room and everythin went alrite after sum technical probs. pHew~ den we went to e costume store 2day(after passin e watchful eyes of those mama sans..) we were lyk sum sua kus la. haha` 4 sum reason 4 god noes wad, e pips there r lyk starin at us as if we were sum aliens or sumthin.. aniway, that guy was so nice la.. and e gals agreed that he looks reli familar. so farni. i went lyk head count head count after cin that poster wif all e missin pple photos there. it's reli scary.. cum 2 think of it.. how will it be lyk if i suddenly dissappear one day? *shudders at e thought of it* oh yah.. n poor twinnie.. hope she gets well soon! and DaDDy too...(gifs e i noe how u guys feel look.. haha`)
Clock-ColdplayLights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
You've put me down upon my knees
Oh I beg, I beg and please, singin'
Come out of things unsaid
Shoot, an apple off my head.
And the
Trouble that cant be named
The tiger's waiting to be tamed singin'
You are...
Confusion never stops
Closing walls and ticking clocks
Gonna come back and take you home
I could not stop but you now know, singin'
Come out upon my seas,
Curse missed opportunities
Am I a part of the cure
Or am I part of the disease, singin'
You are...
Nothing else compares.
Oh, no nothing else compares
Oh, no nothing else compares
You are...
Home, home where I wanted to go