apologies 4 not bloggin 4 so long again. well.. 4 e past few days, i have been a good gal, muggin lyk dunno wad. in fact i m so crazy about muggin that i was still thinkin of not goin e 1st cheer practice we haf 2molow. but i decided 2 go in e end. cant be so irresponsible. 2molow we'll be takin timetables le. hope 05A4A's timetable is veri slack. keke~ was doin moi maths jus now. aRuGH~ damn stressed up wif life lor. i noe its jus maths qn. but u kinda feel defeated when u dunno how 2 do them rite. e most irritatin part is when e followin qns after e qn u r stuck wif are lyk suddenly so tough. and after million times starin at e qn, u atill never get e workin out frm ur head. aHhHHh~ and 2 make things worse, e revision tutorial is lyk 3 pages long lor. mind u.. THREE pages!!! (in addition, after e eye incident, now is moi left hand that is killin me. dunno y. yesterday suddenly hurt so much when i bend it.wad is happenin 2 me?!!!) haiz~ life sux... miss e time we had in 05A4B and esp e time in 4E1.. was listenin 2 moi MP3 when i was doin moi maths. singin so loudly to relieve moi stress that i think moi parents r quite kind that they didnt kill me. oh well.. we have to work hard 4 our dreams... and here's e lyrics of e amazin 4E1 official song Dreams...
Dreams (Diana Degarmo)by Diana Degarmo
Dreams, are just dreams
When their stuck inside your head
And all it takes is a little help from you!
You know its true that Dreams are for real
When you see what I see and you feel it too
It took the longest road just to make it harder
Let’s do it all again it only makes us stronger!
Chorus:
Dreams, I guess we’re just made of Dreams,
Nothing else matters As long as we believe
I’m looking at you,
And I see my life
Passing before my eyes
And when the journeys over
And all my dreams come true,
I dream of you!
What do you see
When you look inside your heart
A little thought, Can walk a thousand miles
And change your life when dreams lead the way
The impossible is suddenly inside
And every step we take just brings it all together
You got to keep the fate when all seems lost forever
Chorus
You’re the one that keeps my hope alive,
My vision clear I’ll spend my life with you
Conquer fear we’ll make it through
Chorus(I dream of you! I dream of you!)